In response to your inquiry about animal mounts, we would suggest you make the trip out to the Vernal D.I. The Vernal D.I. is located at 1070 West Highway 40 and is a quick three hour drive from Salt Lake City. I have made the drive several times in search of an old Vernal City basketball league tank top. And, while I have come away empty-handed each time, it was well worth the drive. According to Jason Edwards, the manager of the Vernal D.I. "Receiving" area, they have had a number of animal mounts come in during the past couple of weeks as optimistic hunters are clearing their walls to make room for new game. Here are a few items which might interest you and your husband at the Vernal D.I.
(Disclaimer: Dan and Mike make no guarantee as to the availability of the items listed below. While all information is believed to be accurate and has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, no warranty is expressed or implied.)
Deer Mount/Coat Rack
This deer mount/coat rack came in last week, and has stirred up a lot of local interest. My wife actually might make the trip out this weekend to take a look at this. It is priced to sell at $15.00.Black Crappie Mount
This black crappie would look great in any kitchen, home office, or bathroom. It has been on the shelf for over a month now, but is expected to go over the weekend. The price was recently reduced from $5.00 to $3.00, which should bring some interest in from some of the younger boys in town.Red Razorback Hog Mount
This beautiful red razorback hog mount has a nice brisket, artificial jaws, natural tusks, and rare color for a piece this old. Offered at $10.00.
We appreciate you feedback and hope this helps.
Do you think they would take $2 for the crappie?
ReplyDelete