I had the chance of driving by the Brigham City D.I. yesturday afternoon. The D.I. is located at 668 South Main Street, with average exposure along Main Street. According to several local sources, the Brigham City D.I. is known for having friendly english speaking employees and a good selection of warm winter clothing, hand tools, dutch ovens, portable walkman cassette players, J Porter's jerky making machines, and cow milking machines.

Just wondering if you could keep your eye out for any dead animal mounts, racks, furs, hides, etc. (preferrably "big game" species - no squirrels). Since we are probably going to have to sell one of our children to pay for Dave's taxidery bill this year, I thought I would plan ahead for next hunting season and just buy him the animals he hunts (at the awesome DI prices) that are already stuffed and ready to hang on the wall of his choice. I figure it's a win, win - he gets the animal, I get my husband around more. What do you think?
ReplyDelete