I wanted to write and let everyone know that there is another company using the D.I. moniker that is NOT affiliated with Deseret Industries. While on vacation, I walked past Diamonds International, a high-end jewelry company that has stores in exotic tourist destinations and touts itself as "the connoisseur's choice for brilliant diamonds, fine jewelry and exquisite timepieces." Please be aware that, although it is often referred to as "D.I.," Diamonds International has NOTHING to do with the popular chain of thrift stores operated by Deseret Industries.
If you have trouble telling the difference between the two stores, here are a few key distinctions:
- Higher prices than you'd normally expect at a thrift store
- No yard area
- Located in areas outside the U.S. that are frequented by wealthy tourists (Deseret Industries stores are usually found at "B-minus" locations in Utah and Idaho.)
- Fresh, clean scent for both the store AND the employees


No comments:
Post a Comment