This site is devoted to all things Deseret Industries
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Welcome
This blog is a forum for the avowed devotees of the D.I. Watch for updates on quality merchandise, spotlighted employees, special purchases, etc. Feel free to comment or contribute.
From a young age, Mike and Dan found the D.I. very intriguing. What started out as a last minute search for a cheap Halloween costume quickly turned into a lifelong pursuit of quality merchandise, most of which they never knew they needed. They fell in love with the employees, the patrons, and the unique smell of musty clothing, well-aged furniture, and body odor. Over the years they have acquired such quality items as a disco ball, a burlap lampshade, and the shortest pair of track shorts currently allowed by law (Mike). Several months ago, they decided to begin keeping track of their D.I. experiences and provide other D.I. aficionados with guidance, information, memories, and a safe place to discuss their shared passion for fine merchandise.
No comments:
Post a Comment