Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Sugarhouse Store--Grand Opening!!!

The date has finally arrived!!! It's seemed like an eternity since they first confirmed that the Sugarhouse store would be moving, and we've waited patiently for them to finish the new building, but the grand opening is tomorrow! I spoke with Violet, Sugarhouse D.I. manager, who told me that the opening ceremony will be at 10:00 a.m. The weather is supposed to be iffy, so make sure to bring an umbrella. If anyone else is planning to sleep out on the curb tonight to make sure to get a good spot, let me know and we can carpool. Maybe we can hit Dee's across the street for some late-night honey cinnamon chicken. 
Also, PLEASE BE AWARE that the old Sugarhouse store is currently closed. If you need a cellphone charger for a 2003 Motorola Razr or an incomplete set of 1981 blade-backed knockoff golf irons within the next 22 hours, you'll probably want to either go to the Murray store or the downtown store, hours and directions here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to know about this. I'm sleeping out FOR SURE! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

    ReplyDelete